- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: death
at the time of a women’s death is the Husband’s Nikah broken? Continue reading
I am a German Muslim and my father died recently but he was not a Muslim…Therefore I really want to pray for him seeking God’s forgiveness and mercy on him Continue reading
If a non-Muslim baby or the child who didn’t attend the age of maturity dies will the child be admitted to Jannah? JazakhAllah Khair. Continue reading
I was wondering if MSN (Q) is still our beloved Shaykh? Can we still do rabita/meditation towards him? Are we still his mureeds and is he still our teacher? Please let me know, I am quite confused. Continue reading
Is it halal for a Muslim woman/girl to perform CPR on a Muslim man/boy and the other way around when necessary in emergencies and life-death situations?
Assalamu alaykum, I wanted to ask u a dream meaning. Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. I see my self in my father’s family who I live among. In the dream I feel outcast from them and I saw them mocking me. Continue reading