- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: anger
My husband is emotionally abusive and has been physical with me and my eldest daughter, who is five. Continue reading
Due to surgery my wife private part has become very short. It is very painful for her to be intimate. Continue reading
I have been with my fiance for 3 years, his family weren’t agreeing it was a stressful time. During that time we argued loads and I hit him. Continue reading
During praying i vowed not let shaytan win – am in big fight with ego.
Then gigantic snake head try bite, 2 times, He surrounded by fire circle. i know am in big trouble resisting Allah’s will… Continue reading
Assalamu alaykum, I wanted to ask u a dream meaning. Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem. I see my self in my father’s family who I live among. In the dream I feel outcast from them and I saw them mocking me. Continue reading
I get really depressed and sometimes get angry. I get negative thoughts especially when I’m doing dhikrullah or reading Quran or salawat. Continue reading
I need advice please. My husband gave talaq. I asked him to get back together. He says that it’s not that he does not want to get back, but that he cannot. Continue reading
please answer my question, if hasbunallahu wanaimalwakeel means allah is self sufficient and is a better disposer of affairs, then why should we do any dua’s- if what is going to happen is going to happen anyways. i listened to the respected shaykh and use to recite it 300x everyday (with lot of belief in it) for things to get better. but now i feel so hopeless that my salat and my little bit ibaadat has no fruits. ,i dont know why i feel hopeless these days… Continue reading