Prayer for Marriage and Strong Imaan

Question:

Assalamalaikum
Please answer my question, if hasbunallahu wanaimal wakeel means Allah is self sufficient and is a better disposer of affairs, then why should we do any dua’s- if what is going to happen is going to happen anyways. I listened to the respected shaykh and use to recite it 300x everyday (with lot of belief in it) for things to get better, but now i feel so hopeless that my salat and my little bit ibaadat has no fruits. I dont know why i feel hopeless these days whereas my whole life i strongly believed that everything happens for the best. I am nothing more than a stay at home mom, my whole life revolves around my family, so i feel i am loosing patience on everything. I get angry at my husband all the time too. Please shaykh pray for us, and please make connection with my husband. jazakallahukhairan

Answer:

wa `alaykum salaam,
See the posts “Dua,” “Losing Faith” and “Cure for Anger.”

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.