- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (18)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (331)
- Takhrij (51)
- Sunnah (347)
- Belief & Doctrine (737)
- Dream Interpretation (5,911)
- Prayer Request (3,804)
- Health (732)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,761)
- Permission (521)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,215)
- Family Issues (1,990)
- Marriage/Divorce (927)
- Halal & Haram (987)
- Women's Issues (366)
- General (989)
- History (200)
- Hanafi: Establishment of the Friday Congregational
- Shaykh Hisham and zikr of Allah
- All the good deeds of Umar are like one good deed of Abu Bakr
- Is this Hadith authentic?
- Imam Shihabuddin
- Rising body temperature & energy sensations
- Mind reading and dream interpretation
- Seeing Mawalana Shaykh Mehmet Adil (q), no interaction.
- Spiritual Opening
- Advice for purification after defecating abroad?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: glorifying Allah
Whenever I breathe I can change the intention behind it to make it for Allah’s sake, and I can make it have meaning, the actual feeling of my center area changes and I can feel it flowing through my body. Continue reading →