- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: refusal
Recently on Id-Ul zuha one Muslim family has refused to accept Qurbani meat. Our intentions were pure…. Continue reading
I have loved someone for over 6/7 years and have always intended to marry however… Continue reading
I am asking this dream on behalf of a Shia/revert brother who is interested in learning more about Sufism… Continue reading
I Live in Brazil and has a bar here that sells drinks and pork and has pictures of Makkah and Al-Fatiha hanging ornament, the bar’s name is called Morocco… Continue reading
My marriage was fixed by my parents almost two years ago. Since then I have come to know my future husband inevitably and we both expressed our desire for a nikah… Continue reading
My aunt proposed marriage of her son, in India with me. Family’s planning for wedding in october. Continue reading
My parents moved me from the country I was living in due to accusations on behalf of the man that they refuse to know or acknowledge, with whom I wish to have niqah (Muslim of a different race). Continue reading