- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: poor adab
Recently on Id-Ul zuha one Muslim family has refused to accept Qurbani meat. Our intentions were pure…. Continue reading
I recently had a dream that I entered my living room to my surprise I saw a big sheep trying to enter… Continue reading
I recently visited maulana sheikh with my mother and my brother who is mentally ill. My mother never really believed in Awliyah before but… Continue reading
We want to thank Sheikh Hisham Kabbani for his great and heavy lesson of adab this week. Indeed, we have no adab with our masha’ykh and their houses… Continue reading
My problem is you see that in tariqat all debate and critical thinking is stifled and the more I watch videos of the Shaikh for whom I have great affection I see his mureeds rendered into a state of infantalism in front of a beloved icon… Continue reading
I have followed Maulana for some time, but my knowledge is not so great, especially concerning the spiritual history of the sheikh, but there is something that troubles me… Continue reading
Mawlana Shaykh Nazim adviced a brother to use red (red turban, red head cover with green turban etc) Continue reading