- Qur'an & Tafsir (196)
- Worldly Dealings (15)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (324)
- Takhrij (48)
- Sunnah (341)
- Belief & Doctrine (726)
- Dream Interpretation (5,872)
- Prayer Request (3,784)
- Health (723)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,746)
- Permission (517)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,201)
- Family Issues (1,976)
- Marriage/Divorce (915)
- Halal & Haram (978)
- Women's Issues (360)
- General (988)
- History (197)
- Intending to get married and dream
- Permission for marriage.
- السلام لسيدنا هشام القباني
- Anxiety and Depression – Overthinking and worrying on daily basis
- Lion and sea shore
- ask for prayer and ask for blessing
- Plastic toy wing
- Dream of Sheikh Nazim the day I was going to fly to Cyprus to Dargha and Urs
- Isa (As).
- Dream of opening Masjid door with key and locking it from the inside.
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: mother
I’m asking on behalf of my mother. She is permanently mentally disabled. After my father passed away, she remarried and the guy converted to Islam. They started the relationship after he stole $10,000 from her and ran away… Continue reading
We are really in a tight situation, my dad is getting bankrupted because our business is not flowing, my uncle sent a fired worker to my university to come and disturb me… Continue reading
My mom was diagnosed with cancer in 2005 then passed away in 2007.
I dreamed that I am walking with her and notice some loose skin on her wrist and one other place. I ask her what it was, she replied matter-of-factly, “It’s been eight years since my cancer diagnosis… Continue reading
I had a dream that I was helping my mum out in the kitchen and I heard someone call out my name outside, didn’t check to see who it was… Continue reading
Given that I have hardly live with my real mother, does the normal rules that apply to a mother apply to me? For example the mother has 3 times more right over me than my father as per hadith?…Can a stepmother take the role of the mother ever? Continue reading
I want some guidance as to how to become a good Muslim mother & wife. I have 2 teenaged daughters & I want to be exemplary both to them & my husband…. Continue reading
Ya Sayidee the whole story is too long and it would just waste your time.Basics are:-Father has left home and remarried ,says has given divorce to mother (first wife)… Continue reading