- Qur'an & Tafsir (169)
- Hadith (304)
- Takhrij (46)
- Sunnah (284)
- Belief & Doctrine (667)
- Dream Interpretation (5,690)
- Prayer Request (3,688)
- Health (671)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,643)
- Permission (481)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,103)
- Family Issues (1,915)
- Marriage/Divorce (872)
- Halal & Haram (908)
- Women's Issues (334)
- General (988)
- History (184)
- Betting on Shariah matters
- weak adhan & wrong qibla
- Clothes during 40 days after childbirth not to be used again
- CBD – Consume halal or haram?
- help me please by Dua
- Prayer request for a stage 4 prostate cancer patient
- hearing surah Ikhlas in dream.
- Prayer for my son
- unknown old man in love with me
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
Tag Archives: Surat al-Ikhlas
Would donating blood have a similar effect to wet cupping? And I am not sure what the process is called, but when you recite chapter 112, and then blow into your cupped hands, followed by chapters 113, and 114, what are the spiritual, physical and possibly on a auraic level benefits it this? Continue reading
My mom was diagnosed with cancer in 2005 then passed away in 2007.
I dreamed that I am walking with her and notice some loose skin on her wrist and one other place. I ask her what it was, she replied matter-of-factly, “It’s been eight years since my cancer diagnosis… Continue reading
Could you please define Allah in broad terms and how to experience Allah by way of zikr.
I am mureed of naqshabandi haqqani ,took baya on line.through sufi live last march .
my question is ,i am civil contractor doing building works.sum time works in site progress very slowly.for bad eye or progress in site what recite… Continue reading
Ya Sayyidi, I dreamt that I answer the door to my house, no one is there – but I feel… Continue reading
Even with all the hard work and effort I do, there is not much improvement in rizk… Continue reading
You are not yet secure in your thoughts and your journey. You need to simplify your… Continue reading
i made my first ever visit to see mawlana sheikh nazim and sheikh hisham and would like to seek both blessings for both my family life and barakah in our income. Continue reading