- Qur'an & Tafsir (175)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (298)
- Belief & Doctrine (685)
- Dream Interpretation (5,753)
- Prayer Request (3,709)
- Health (690)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,668)
- Permission (490)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,126)
- Family Issues (1,927)
- Marriage/Divorce (881)
- Halal & Haram (923)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (189)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Sayyidina Ja`far as-Sadiq
I’ve been attending to Suhbahs in Singapore, and I’m interested and in love with the vital guidance and heavenly spiritual lights to guide the mureeds. I would like to be one of Mawlana’s mureeds eventhough I abide to the teachings of Ahl al-Bayt.
What is my position if I want to `baya with Sheikh Nazim… Continue reading
I was looking if we have any dua or ayah that can be read for a person when he is alone and when he his with family ,for there safety if a person is surrounded by enemy soldiers and there is a threat for life?
1- It is commonly known that Fiqah e Jaafariya originated from Syedna Imam Jafar Sadiq Alaye hi Salam.We do have a very respectable place for him in Tariqah… Continue reading
I recieved the spiritual name Jafar, but I don´t know the meaning of the name… Continue reading