- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: siyam
I am not able to keep rozas due to some personal problem n Health issue of weak digestion Continue reading
Is it permitted to draw blood in Ramadan for doctor’s visit or to give blood? Continue reading
We see that many people today object to celebrating Laylat al-Bara`ah in the masjid by performing group prayers and du`a. What is the reason for this, given that many Tabi`een observed this night? Continue reading
Please advise as we have numerous different opinions on this matter. If somebody has been sick and it is obvious by looking at them that they are struggling with their fast… Continue reading
I have been senile for many years, to some degree even though I am in my mid forties. This condition, I believe has been brought on by not being able to get married… Continue reading
I want to know the days of fasting during the month of Rajab… Continue reading
AssalaamuAlykom Once Musa (AS) askd Allah: O Allah! U have granted me the honor and privilege of talking to you directly, Have you given this privilege to any other person? Continue reading
I keep hearing different versions from different people about when these fasts should be kept…. Continue reading
When skipping fast in Ramadan is it necessary to fast them within the year, before the next Ramadan? Continue reading