- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: nawafil
We see that many people today object to celebrating Laylat al-Bara`ah in the masjid by performing group prayers and du`a. What is the reason for this, given that many Tabi`een observed this night? Continue reading
I saw mynah in my room and that bird was not moving an inch…i was trying to shoo it away while tying a beaded necklace Continue reading
I researched and according to كتاب الصلاة hadith by wife of Habibullah (saw) that He never missed 4 Sunnah in Dhuhr. And as observed by followers of Imam Abu Hannifa is 4+4+2 Continue reading
Asalamu alykum. I heard that between asr and magrib no salah not even nafal salah CANNOT be offered.. and between magrib and isha… Please clarify.
Are there any dalils that show it is permissible or recommended to observe the Night of mid-Sha`ban with congregational worship? Continue reading
On 1st Rajab, exactly in the interval praying sunnah Rajab, ba’da maghrib prayer, I see the presence of Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Haqqani just in front of me so I cried…. Continue reading
I wanted to ask Sheikh about the person or group who first claimed and propagated that tarawih… Continue reading
I would like to practice certain practices which r part of tariqah like reading ghaiban-e-janazah… Continue reading