As-Salamu-Alaykum to everyone.
I know there is spiritual devotions for Rajab, Shaban and Ramadan. I wanted to know is there any for the month of Muharram and if so what are they? JazakAllah.
Bismi-llāhi r-raḥmāni r-raḥīm:
Wa `alaykumu s-salāmu wa rahmatu l-lāhi wa barakātuh,
1. Narrated from Ibn al-`Abbas (raḍiy-Allāhu `anhu) that the Prophet (ṣall Allāhu `alayhi wa-sallam) said, “Whoever fasts the last day of Dhul Hijjah and the first day of Muharram, he completes a whole year’s worth of fasting in that previous year, and Allah gives him penance for fifty  years.”
2. Narrated from Anas (r) that the Prophet (s) said, “Whoever fasts the first Friday of Muharram Allah will forgive his preceding sins, and whoever fasts three days of Muharram – Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, Allah will write for him worship and prayers for nine hundred  years.”
3. Narrated from ‘A`ishah Umm al-Mu’minin (r). that the Prophet (ṣall Allāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) said, “Whoever fasts the first ten days up till `Ashura, he will inherit the Paradise al-Firdaus.”
4. Fasting of `Ashura is Sunnah Mu’akkadah, that which is highly desired. When the Prophet (s) saw the Jews of Madinah fasting on that day, he asked them for what it was. They told him it was the day Musa (as) led the Bani Isra`il from Pharaoh. The Prophet (ṣall Allāhu `alayhi wa-sallam) said, “I have more rights with Musa than you do.” So he fasted that day and ordered for its observance. This was part of a longer narration from ‘A`ishah r.a.
5. The Prophet (ṣall Allāhu `alayhi wa-sallam) said, “Whoever fasts the `Ashura (10th Muharram), Allah will write for him a thousand  wishes and a thousand years of age, and will grant him the reward of a thousand martyrs, and will write for him the reward of Isma`il a.s., and writes for him seventy  palaces in paradise, and makes his flesh forbidden from the hellfire.”
6. In another hadith the Prophet (ṣall Allāhu `alayhi wa-sallam) said, “Whoever fasts the `Ashura, he will be granted the reward of a thousand angels. And whoever recites “Qul Huwa Allahu Ahad” a thousand  times on the day of `Ashura, Allah will glance at him with the Eyes of Mercy, and will write him from amongst the Siddiqqin [The Truthful].”
7. In another hadith the Prophet (ṣall Allāhu `alayhi wa-sallam) said, “Distinguish yourselves from the Jews by fasting either the day before `Ashura or the day after it as well.”
8. Whoever prays in `Ashura four  sunnah rak`ats on the day of `Ashura, where after the Fatihah in each rak`ah recites “Qul Huwa Allahu Ahad” eleven  times, Allah will forgive his sins of fifty years, and will build for him a pulpit from light. And whoever takes the sunnah shower on `Ashura he will not suffer sickness in that year except the illness of death, and whoever wears the kuhl on his eyes on ‘Ashura he will not suffer sickness on that year.
9. Du`a of `Ashura:
Recite “Hasbun Allahu wa ni`ma ‘l-wakil, ni`ma ‘l-Maula wa ni`ma ‘n-Nasir” [70 x], and recite: “Hasbun Allahu mil-al Mizan wa muntaha-`ilma, wa mablagha ‘l-rida, wa zinatu ‘l-`arsh, la malja-a wa la manja min Allahi illa ilayhi. Subhan Allahi `adada-sh-shaf`i wa ‘l-`arshi, wa `adada kalimati Rabbina-t taammati kulliha.
As-aluka-s salamata bi Rahmatika Ya Arham Ar-Rahimin, wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billahi ‘l-`Aliyyi ‘l-`Azhim. Wa huwa hasbii wa ni’mal wakil, ni`ma ‘l-Mawla wa ni`ma ‘n-Nasir. Wa Sallallahu `ala Sayyidina Muhammadin wa `ala alihi wa sahbihi ajma`in.” [7 x].
10. About an hour before the adhan for Maghrib towards ‘Ashura, sit facing the Qiblah and finish the daily Adab of Tariqah. And then make Tawassul with Sayyidina al-Husayn and the martyrs of Karbala, where on that day they died Shahid with Sayyidina al-Husayn and those who were with him, may Allah’s favours be upon them. After breaking your fast dedicate the blessings and rewards of your fast and daily awrad upon the Prophet (ṣall Allāhu `alayhi wa-sallam) for the oceans secrets that lie open on the 14th of Muharram.
11. Muharram is also a month of great importance to Naqshbandi. Our Master and Imam of the Tariqah Shah Naqshband (qaddasa-l-Lahu sirrah) was born on the 14th of this month. It is thus important and most desired that the Ahl of the Tariqah congregate on the eve of this holy day for Khatm and Dhikr, and read the Mawlid al-Nabi (ṣall Allāhu ʿalayhi wa-sallam) in edication to Mawlana Shah Naqshband, and also reading excerpts from his saintly life.
12. It is a tradition and practice of Mawlana Sultan al-Awliya’ Shaykh `Abdullah al Daghistani (qaddasa-l-Lahu sirrah) to make Qurban of two sheep on the day of `Ashura and distribute the meat to the poor and needy to the members of the Tariqah. He also did this on the birthday of Shah Naqshband (qaddasa-l-Lahu sirrah).
[Exerpted from Al-Futuhat al Haqqaniyyah by Shaykh ‘Adnan Kabbani]
And Allah knows best.