- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: doctor
Asak, my husband 3_ years who is a dr trying for residency got sick from past 2 years, now in psychiatric hospital for severe depression. I think this is due to Jinns or some other evil force. He is not willing to come home. Continue reading
1: Do we get the same ajr to listening to Quran as reading it. I tend to pay attention… Continue reading
I cannot breastfeed my 2.5 months old baby girl since there is no breastmilk from me,.. Continue reading
I would like to ask help from Moulana Hisyam to help my sister’s baby. She is eight months old… Continue reading
I am 29 years old living in US and unmarried. Can’t afford to see a doctor as just finished studies and got a job… Continue reading
Many years ago, I saw in a dream, myself in Paradise in an elevated position with possibly a large Quran in my hand and on the right was a doctor,… Continue reading
Please could you answer this urgent letter? My father is a Muslim but he doesen’t pray namaz. He is very violent and always angry… Continue reading
Just a few days ago, I saw in a dream that I had many red spots on my cheeks. Then after that I saw a doctor… Continue reading
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?