- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: doctor
Asak, my husband 3_ years who is a dr trying for residency got sick from past 2 years, now in psychiatric hospital for severe depression. I think this is due to Jinns or some other evil force. He is not willing to come home. Continue reading
1: Do we get the same ajr to listening to Quran as reading it. I tend to pay attention… Continue reading
I cannot breastfeed my 2.5 months old baby girl since there is no breastmilk from me,.. Continue reading
I would like to ask help from Moulana Hisyam to help my sister’s baby. She is eight months old… Continue reading
I am 29 years old living in US and unmarried. Can’t afford to see a doctor as just finished studies and got a job… Continue reading
Many years ago, I saw in a dream, myself in Paradise in an elevated position with possibly a large Quran in my hand and on the right was a doctor,… Continue reading
Please could you answer this urgent letter? My father is a Muslim but he doesen’t pray namaz. He is very violent and always angry… Continue reading
Just a few days ago, I saw in a dream that I had many red spots on my cheeks. Then after that I saw a doctor… Continue reading
In MSN’s internet talks last year I think I heard MSN critisize seeing unbelieving doctors. Does this mean dont see them?
Also, I saw a billboard advert about fast (internet access) without breaks, but I thought it might have been a ‘sign’ and advice, so i fasted everyday for about 3 weeks. My condition improved, but should I have carried on? Might I have been right in seeing a ‘sign’?