- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Istanbul
I’m an English convert. I live in Turkey with my kids. We live in a town in Istanbul near the sea… Continue reading
I am studying history, and have been reading about the conquest of Byzantium, especially the venerable city of Constantinople – now Istanbul…
I’m in needy of some kind of advice regarding the city İstanbul as it’s playing a… Continue reading
this time i am not asking any questions.i just would like to tell u that i have made a website for turkish muslims in turkish language. Continue reading
I would like to know whether me and a group of sisters could get Shaykh Nazim’s permission to visit Istanbul, Turkey… Continue reading
Had a brief dream while back in which Sayyidina Jabir appeared, placed his right hand over his heart and greeted me,… Continue reading
Please could you answer this urgent letter? My father is a Muslim but he doesen’t pray namaz. He is very violent and always angry… Continue reading
In my dream I feel like there’s going to be a war. Instead of my real name “Mehmet” in the dream my name is Ali. I’m walking with Prophet (saw) in Dardanelles Martyr’s cemetery (this is the cemetery in which all Shuhada of the great Canakkale War are buried). Continue reading