- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Sultan al-Awliya
I am very confused about my living sheykh after passing of Sultan ul-Auliya. I came to know that one mureed must be under a living sheykh. So should I take baya with Maulana Sheykh Hisham as he is a representative of Sultan on which I can do muraqaba, meditation? Continue reading
I don’t want to take to much of your time, but what will become of the ones who everyday wish that they would also be able to spend a second in the physical presence of Sultan Al Awliya but have never had the honour. Continue reading
What is concept about Imam Mahdi: is he born or is that happen in future? How it related to Sheikh Nazim Haqqani? Continue reading
I was at a dining table with Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and fish was served. The fish were headless and skinned but the tails were left on, and they were roasted/cooked to a beautiful golden colour. Continue reading
“Thank you for acquainted with me, and introduce me to peoples. May Allah introduce Himself to you. So that you also can get acquainted with Him.” Continue reading
I have a question related to the spiritual station of Al Ghawthiyya. I was reading that during the time of Shaykh Abdullah Daghistani (ra) … Continue reading
We love Moulana more than all else, at times due to physical distance when maters of fiqh, jinaat, ruquya have arisen in family we have not approached others … Continue reading
I have read on this web site that the title given to Sheik Nazim is Sultan ul Awliya… Continue reading