- Qur'an & Tafsir (190)
- Worldly Dealings (4)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (325)
- Belief & Doctrine (710)
- Dream Interpretation (5,807)
- Prayer Request (3,747)
- Health (707)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,712)
- Permission (504)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,169)
- Family Issues (1,958)
- Marriage/Divorce (899)
- Halal & Haram (959)
- Women's Issues (347)
- General (987)
- History (193)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: right hand
I saw a dream in which I saw two fingernails (one on top of the other) on my right hand’s index finger… Continue reading
Shaykh in my dream on my right hand on the palm ‘Allah’ in Arabic was on it and people were doing Ziyarah of my hand… Continue reading
I recently took online bay’at and said to myself that I would only consider my bay’at accepted if I received a sign from Mawlana Shaykh Nazim… Continue reading
Had a brief dream while back in which Sayyidina Jabir appeared, placed his right hand over his heart and greeted me,… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
I had a dream that Mawlana Shaykh Nazim visited my aunt’s house and I made a plate of dinner for them… Continue reading