- Qur'an & Tafsir (204)
- Worldly Dealings (32)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (336)
- Takhrij (53)
- Sunnah (365)
- Belief & Doctrine (748)
- Dream Interpretation (5,983)
- Prayer Request (3,836)
- Health (741)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,796)
- Permission (535)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,257)
- Salat – Prayer (373)
- Zakat & Sadaqah (83)
- Siyam – Fasting (125)
- Hajj, `Umrah & Ziyarah (146)
- Family Issues (2,008)
- Marriage/Divorce (938)
- Halal & Haram (1,006)
- Women's Issues (372)
- General (1,001)
- History (201)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: right hand
Dream: Nail over nail
I saw a dream in which I saw two fingernails (one on top of the other) on my right hand’s index finger… Continue reading
Posted in Dream Interpretation Tagged fingernail, good things, index finger, material, middle finger, right hand, size, spiritual, succession Comments Off on Dream: Nail over nail
Dream: ‘Allah’ on my hand
Shaykh in my dream on my right hand on the palm ‘Allah’ in Arabic was on it and people were doing Ziyarah of my hand… Continue reading
I recently took online bay’at and said to myself that I would only consider my bay’at accepted if I received a sign from Mawlana Shaykh Nazim… Continue reading
Posted in `Ibadat - Worship Tagged afraid, benefit, du`a, grandmother, guide, Hizb al-Bahr, Hizb al-Wiqaya, Hizb as-Sayf, house, ijaza, internet baya`, jinn, karam, Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, online baya`, Prophet Muhammad (s), protection, recite, right hand, sign, special care, special qualities Comments Off on Ijaazah Request
Dream: Seeing Sayyidina Jabir ibn Abdullah (r)
Had a brief dream while back in which Sayyidina Jabir appeared, placed his right hand over his heart and greeted me,… Continue reading
Posted in Dream Interpretation Tagged Ahl al-Bayt, beautiful, cane, concern, eyesight, face, greeting, hadith, half-sleeves, hand over heart, humble, Istanbul, istighfar, left hand, maqam, meditation, muraqabah, rabita, resemble, right hand, rove, salawat, Sayyidina Jabir, shy, sincerity, spiritual insight, stick, Sunnah, turban, worry Comments Off on Dream: Seeing Sayyidina Jabir ibn Abdullah (r)
Dream: Span of a month
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Posted in Dream Interpretation Tagged `imama, bad sign, chaos, chaotic state, cliff, crown, desert, dethrone, ego, establish, fighting, gold, golden scepter, head, heart, help others, king, locality, long beard, marshal, men, orb, polish, preaching, problem, Prophetic kingdom, right hand, room, rows, Shaytan, solar eclipse, Sunnah, sword, Throne, turban, unseat, watch, white, white gowns, world Comments Off on Dream: Span of a month
Dream: Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and my right hand
I had a dream that Mawlana Shaykh Nazim visited my aunt’s house and I made a plate of dinner for them… Continue reading
Posted in Dream Interpretation Tagged adab, aunt, dinner, family, glass, hadith, house, left hand, Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani, Prophet Muhammad (s), right hand, Satan, serve, Shaytan, Sunnah, water Comments Off on Dream: Mawlana Shaykh Nazim and my right hand
Which hand has to be used in the WC
3 days ago, somebody told me that using beads in saying the Beautiful Names of Allah (swt) was a wonderful thing and then specified the fact that it has to be done with the right hand. Continue reading
Posted in Sunnah Tagged dhikr, du`a, latrine, lavatory, left hand, male organ, penis, private parts, purification, right hand, salat, tasbih, toilet, WC Comments Off on Which hand has to be used in the WC