- Qur'an & Tafsir (203)
- Worldly Dealings (26)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (334)
- Takhrij (53)
- Sunnah (359)
- Belief & Doctrine (743)
- Dream Interpretation (5,953)
- Prayer Request (3,826)
- Health (738)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,780)
- Permission (527)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,235)
- Family Issues (2,003)
- Marriage/Divorce (934)
- Halal & Haram (999)
- Women's Issues (371)
- General (992)
- History (201)
- Requesting permission to recite dua e birhatiya oath of hazarat Suleman AS
- My daughter’s activities and marriage
- Pricing Strategies in Islam
- Health issues
- cant see dream
- Dua for trip to Bangladesh
- Saying "La illaha il Allah Muhammadur RasulAllah" close to death
- Prayer for Rizq/ Job
- In a dream I am in a hurry offering salah doing mistakes.
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: crown
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
Could I know a brief insight of the association of the Naqshi Taj with our beloved Syedinah Mowlana Shaykh Nazeem(QS). Continue reading