- Qur'an & Tafsir (187)
- Worldly Dealings (4)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (316)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (323)
- Belief & Doctrine (710)
- Dream Interpretation (5,800)
- Prayer Request (3,745)
- Health (705)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,710)
- Permission (504)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,168)
- Family Issues (1,956)
- Marriage/Divorce (897)
- Halal & Haram (957)
- Women's Issues (347)
- General (987)
- History (193)
- preventing father from visiting graves of Awliya
- Commemorating Awliya
- Is is permissible to make offerings at graves of the Awliya?
- 6eme sens
- Traveling to visit the grave of the pious, friends of Allah
- Clarification on salawat
- Qubbat Aṣ-Ṣakhrah
- Demande de douhas pour ma sœur
- Reluctant to take Covid-19 Vaccine whilst being fearful
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: watch
Sorry for my lack of adab Shaykh. I recently had a dream, where Shaykh Hisham… Continue reading
First dream: It’s to do with watch that you wear on your wrist. In the dream, I’m finding for a lost watch and then find it in the fridge… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
1) I saw Mawlana Shaykh Hisham(q) returning from suhbah and a lady came to visit him with a baby. Continue reading
Last night I dreamed I had met my father-in-law (Allah yarham) and he was sitting on his favorite rocking chair. Continue reading
Recently, I had a dream where I found a window and through that I will always be able to see Rasulullah SAW all the time and I was relieved and really happy. Continue reading