- Qur'an & Tafsir (160)
- Hadith (299)
- Takhrij (45)
- Sunnah (265)
- Belief & Doctrine (650)
- Dream Interpretation (5,644)
- Prayer Request (3,663)
- Health (652)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,607)
- Permission (471)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,081)
- Family Issues (1,898)
- Marriage/Divorce (863)
- Halal & Haram (896)
- Women's Issues (328)
- General (988)
- History (182)
- Sufi studying at university?
- Given drink by Prophet (SAWS)
- Prayer for exams
- Meaningless Life
- Urgent please ask dua for me & my son
- Keeping away from evil family
- Half human half monkey like man in dream. Plz interpret this dream
- Mubarak Hair of Rasool’Allah (s)
- attack of djinn,disappear after reciting qul and aytalkursi
- Limits of obedience
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: watch
Sorry for my lack of adab Shaykh. I recently had a dream, where Shaykh Hisham… Continue reading
First dream: It’s to do with watch that you wear on your wrist. In the dream, I’m finding for a lost watch and then find it in the fridge… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
1) I saw Mawlana Shaykh Hisham(q) returning from suhbah and a lady came to visit him with a baby. Continue reading
Last night I dreamed I had met my father-in-law (Allah yarham) and he was sitting on his favorite rocking chair. Continue reading
Recently, I had a dream where I found a window and through that I will always be able to see Rasulullah SAW all the time and I was relieved and really happy. Continue reading