- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (18)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (331)
- Takhrij (51)
- Sunnah (347)
- Belief & Doctrine (737)
- Dream Interpretation (5,911)
- Prayer Request (3,804)
- Health (732)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,761)
- Permission (521)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,215)
- Family Issues (1,990)
- Marriage/Divorce (927)
- Halal & Haram (987)
- Women's Issues (366)
- General (989)
- History (200)
- Hanafi: Establishment of the Friday Congregational
- Shaykh Hisham and zikr of Allah
- All the good deeds of Umar are like one good deed of Abu Bakr
- Is this Hadith authentic?
- Imam Shihabuddin
- Rising body temperature & energy sensations
- Mind reading and dream interpretation
- Seeing Mawalana Shaykh Mehmet Adil (q), no interaction.
- Spiritual Opening
- Advice for purification after defecating abroad?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: rows
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
in 2009-2010, I ever iktikaf in the month of ramadhan, and one morning at around 1-3 am I was dreaming that I would get sholat sunnah, I was shock because at the mosque there are many people with black clothes and green line color… Continue reading