- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,775)
- Prayer Request (3,721)
- Health (694)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,679)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Studying classical arabic
- Zakát – Stocks that you’re a partner of, but not the owner
- Özür dilerim..🙏
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: jama`ah
How to proceed when you arrive late to the masjid and the jamat is already praying tarawih. Should we pray salatul isha first alone and then join? Thanks and Salam.
What is the ruling on praying with Jama’at in the Masjid in non-Islamic states? Is it still Wajib or is it excusable? Continue reading
I recently took Shahadah and now I am confused about doing so. I so desired to be a Murid of Sheikh Nazim, but after bay’at I now feel empty… Continue reading
In my dream, I think that I’m dead, but it seems that I’m not dead. Then I said to my sister, that ” soon I’ll be dead, but don’t worry I will live again… Continue reading
I had a dream like I was in the mosque whose people are not knowledgeable, then I do iqamat and forced… Continue reading
WAS THERE A SYSTEM OF SECTS IN ISLAM DURING THE TIME OF OUR PROPHET… Continue reading
The area where I am working, it has only one mosque and that is of Wahabi people… Continue reading