- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: iqamah
Jazak Allah khair may Allah subhanawata’ala give you people specially shaykh hisham a long life and grant you with the bounties of both the worlds. Please ask shaykh Hisham to visit Karachi Pakistan. Continue reading
I had a dream like I was in the mosque whose people are not knowledgeable, then I do iqamat and forced… Continue reading
Is it the practice of the Prophet to read an-nas aloud like before prayer?… Continue reading
Q: Hope you are well and in the best of health, on the back of the question with regards to shaving of the hair after birth – is there any Islamic relevance to this?[fr]J’ espère que vous allez bien et avez une excellente santé. A propos de la question concernant le rasage des cheveux des bébés à la naissance -…[/fr] Continue reading