- Qur'an & Tafsir (196)
- Worldly Dealings (15)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (324)
- Takhrij (48)
- Sunnah (341)
- Belief & Doctrine (726)
- Dream Interpretation (5,870)
- Prayer Request (3,781)
- Health (723)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,744)
- Permission (516)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,200)
- Family Issues (1,974)
- Marriage/Divorce (913)
- Halal & Haram (978)
- Women's Issues (360)
- General (988)
- History (197)
- ask for prayer and ask for blessing
- Plastic toy wing
- Dream of Sheikh Nazim the day I was going to fly to Cyprus to Dargha and Urs
- Isa (As).
- Dream of opening Masjid door with key and locking it from the inside.
- Renting to LGBTQ
- Struck by lightning dream. Can’t remember much
- Zakat al maal
- saw black beard on some parts of my chin
- Medical Exams
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: late
How to proceed when you arrive late to the masjid and the jamat is already praying tarawih. Should we pray salatul isha first alone and then join? Thanks and Salam.
I have problems with sleeping. I sleep late at night and I get up late as well. What worries me is my unhealthy schedules… Continue reading
Whenever prior to travelling abroad i get dreams of loosing passport,getting late for flight etc.On this dream I lost my passport and drivers license,unable to pack luggage and leave for cyprus ontime.why do I always get these type of dreams? Continue reading
1) In the UK, zohr is around 1 pm, assr around 2.45 pm and maghrib at 4pm. At work or if I happened to be out, it becomes sometimes difficult to do the 3 prayers on time, as they are in a 3 hour gap.