- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (18)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (331)
- Takhrij (51)
- Sunnah (347)
- Belief & Doctrine (737)
- Dream Interpretation (5,911)
- Prayer Request (3,804)
- Health (732)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,761)
- Permission (521)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,215)
- Family Issues (1,990)
- Marriage/Divorce (927)
- Halal & Haram (987)
- Women's Issues (366)
- General (989)
- History (200)
- Hanafi: Establishment of the Friday Congregational
- Shaykh Hisham and zikr of Allah
- All the good deeds of Umar are like one good deed of Abu Bakr
- Is this Hadith authentic?
- Imam Shihabuddin
- Rising body temperature & energy sensations
- Mind reading and dream interpretation
- Seeing Mawalana Shaykh Mehmet Adil (q), no interaction.
- Spiritual Opening
- Advice for purification after defecating abroad?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: timing
A while back I mentioned reading a piece from Shaykh Nuh Keller,where he stated that for Shafi Isha should not be offered later than 40-70 minutes after… Continue reading
I have some questions concerning the daily dua I must do after my Baya has been accepted… Continue reading
With summer hours fast approaching, I would like to ask at what time is the best time to wake up for tahajjud (last third of the night)… Continue reading
Please can you tell me the correct method of making up missed salah according to the Hanafi fiqh… Continue reading
1) In the UK, zohr is around 1 pm, assr around 2.45 pm and maghrib at 4pm. At work or if I happened to be out, it becomes sometimes difficult to do the 3 prayers on time, as they are in a 3 hour gap.
Question: Salam alaikum and Allah bless you for the great work you are doing. My question is a bit personal but inshallah others will benefit. I have found after being married for many years my wife physically will pass many … Continue reading