- Qur'an & Tafsir (184)
- Hadith (315)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (311)
- Belief & Doctrine (695)
- Dream Interpretation (5,778)
- Prayer Request (3,724)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,684)
- Permission (496)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,150)
- Family Issues (1,940)
- Marriage/Divorce (888)
- Halal & Haram (940)
- Women's Issues (344)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: fighting
I have no hope in life at all. I have gone through unimaginable multiple losses materially. Everyone crushes me emotionally: my friends and family. I can’t reply and I can’t defend myself: no honour… Continue reading
My nikah took place before six months and the final wedding celebration is after 4 months. I get distressed every now and then. I love my husband and he loves me very much too. But we seem to fight a lot… Continue reading
My husband, our baby and I live with his parents and brother as a joined family. Unfortunately, all of us are a little short-tempered so sometimes smaller issues erupt into big fights, with insults, threats… Continue reading
My name is [private] I was 17 when I got married to [private] who was 23… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
For the past few days my heart is like in a war with it’s self. I am reasoning with myself that Islam is the true and best religion… Continue reading
I’m currently in Denmark, and have been for the past 8 months but have been living in Australia for 20 years. Continue reading
I have lots of problems with myself. I have a very big ego and am very proud. Also I am stone hearted. Continue reading