- Qur'an & Tafsir (151)
- Hadith (282)
- Takhrij (43)
- Sunnah (224)
- Belief & Doctrine (603)
- Dream Interpretation (5,409)
- Prayer Request (3,551)
- Health (612)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,485)
- Permission (428)
- `Ibadat – Worship (936)
- Family Issues (1,806)
- Marriage/Divorce (804)
- Halal & Haram (834)
- Women's Issues (300)
- General (986)
- History (173)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: Throne
I have been told that if you commit apostacy in Islam knowing or unknowingly your nikah beomes invalid and you have to renew it again… Continue reading
Salam Alaykum, Shiekh.
I had several dreams over the span of a month.
1) The first dream I saw was a solar eclipse in my dream I watched it from my room.
2) I saw myself polishing a sword in the desert with others .
3) The second dream I saw myself preaching on a cliff as men wearing white gowns were marshalling before me their were in three rows.
4) The last one made me feel the strangest of all. I saw myself on a throne wearing an white khamis long beard no crown with an white imama on my head. But in my right hand was a gold sceptre and in my left was a gold orb. Please interpretate for me Salam Alaykum. Continue reading
I had a dream of a naqshbandi mujaddadi waliullah he was wearing blue and then he was on a throne the background was white and cloudy and kind of heavenly. Continue reading
My question was based on two Ayat ul Quran that I read and I’m looking for a better understanding. Continue reading
I dreamed that I met my Shaykh who passed away. He sat at the feet of a throne and asked me to sit at his own feet. Continue reading
Q: I would like to know what is the level (sahih, hasan, daeef, etc) of the Hadith of Jabir (ra). [fr]Q: I would like to know what is the level (sahih, hasan, daeef, etc) of the Hadith of Jabir (ra). [/fr] Continue reading
I saw that I was reciting Surat-ul-Fatiha with English Translation and then I saw that I am in a mosque doing Wud’u. Continue reading
When we dream does our ruh leave the body? If so, are we aware of what our souls do? Continue reading