- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: sleeping
When I sleep immediately after performing Dhikr, 5-10 minutes after my sleep, I experience which is called wazan in Urdu language i.e. I feel as if some weight is put on me or somebody has held me tightly and I am unable to get up… Continue reading
My question; How can I sleep less without my body collapsing on me, because I want to take up on the valuable advices of our Prophet(saw).
My mother saw herself tired and feel like she wanted to sleep. She was in the terrace/… Continue reading
I had a dream of Sheikh Nazim Saib that he is in my house and in my room. I feel happy in my dream because I think that as he stepped and… Continue reading
I was happy to see my father alive and I intend to give him the money I got, but then I remember that this money I intend to give him is the first amount… Continue reading