- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: helpless
This is from one of my elder sister: I got huge pains from my early divorce though I am still young. Year ago I met a boy for relationship. We have seen each other very few time. He fell in love with me and his innocent nature made me fell on him too. Continue reading
I am seeing you blessed and at peace in your life. You are enjoying living.
While I am going through shakes in my life. I am isolated due to situation so loneliness and worries about problems I am facing. Continue reading
My question Sheikh is: Is the following statement from the Prophetic ahadith?… Continue reading
what is the meaning of ‘Dastoor madad Ya Rijalallah’… Continue reading
I am 29 years old living in US and unmarried. Can’t afford to see a doctor as just finished studies and got a job… Continue reading
Whats the meaning of Al Jabbar? My sister told me in a dream not to worry about al jabbar… Continue reading
I couldn’t see anything but I could feel as if my body was being captured by something. As this was happening I felt as if… Continue reading
I am trying very hard, trying my best to follow the tariqat though at times I fall weak but I will never surrender to the shaitan or to my ego… Continue reading