- Qur'an & Tafsir (202)
- Worldly Dealings (18)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (329)
- Takhrij (50)
- Sunnah (347)
- Belief & Doctrine (736)
- Dream Interpretation (5,910)
- Prayer Request (3,804)
- Health (732)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,758)
- Permission (520)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,212)
- Family Issues (1,990)
- Marriage/Divorce (927)
- Halal & Haram (987)
- Women's Issues (366)
- General (989)
- History (200)
- Seeing Mawalana Shaykh Mehmet Adil (q), no interaction.
- Spiritual Opening
- Advice for purification after defecating abroad?
- Selling car through Bank
- Dream of This morning 06/08/2022
- Does the Quran promote a geocentric view?
- authenticity of hadith of istighatha
- Origin of Mawlid celebrations
- Husband Depressed, Sinning and Orphans in Family
- Sex with fiancee
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: `ulema
From the little experience of the world that I have and what little I have read it seems as if there are only in 3 madhahib in practice anymore since the madhhab of Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal… Continue reading
My father and mother have a disputed issue. my father became extremely angry and in this situation he said the word talaq many times. but after wards when he become normal he realized that he don’t want to intend to give divorce… Continue reading
I have attached a word document with a quote from Ibn Kathir’s seerah regarding… Continue reading
1. What does isbal mean linguistically and in its Shar’i application? (Is there an opinion that it relates to trailing as opposed to merely lengthening the garment?)… Continue reading
Could Sidi Gibril Haddad please advise about the soundness of the articles and replies on the website sunnianswers.wordpress.com, written by Shaykh Abu Adam?… Continue reading
1- I was dreaming, I have lots of ahlbayt(as) kitaab beside me under a cloth.(get to know its ahlbayt kitaab when I open the cloth)… Continue reading
1. jamaa actually there are still some who smoke even though doing furtively, and I also give a copy of the shuhba… Continue reading
Asalam u laikum warahmatullah wa barakahtu, Im sitting ulema’s dressed in black cloaks and green turbans were all busy in conversation about whats happening around the world, all very eagerly waiting for whats still to come. I look around & notice i’m the only female amongst them?
May allah make all the believers imaans even stronger AMEEN!
Jazak allah khair. Continue reading