- Qur'an & Tafsir (191)
- Worldly Dealings (6)
- Language (1)
- Hadith (318)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (327)
- Belief & Doctrine (712)
- Dream Interpretation (5,814)
- Prayer Request (3,751)
- Health (712)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,718)
- Permission (505)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,174)
- Family Issues (1,959)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (960)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Can I visit Shaykh Hisham in person?
- Suffering from serious issues
- Seeking Permission
- Vision of shaykh during unsettling moment.
- A visit to a shrine.
- Tawil of early Islamic history
- By my Lord whom I walk with and understand from, Contact me I need guidance.
- Pls interpret- White hair dream
- Had dream about hazrat fatima zahra alyehi salaam
- Yaseen in Dream
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: doctrine
Did Imam Al-Maqrizi (d. 845H) claim that the Jahili Arabs believed Allah was their Lord? Salafis seem to suggest so. Continue reading
Certain modern scholars believe that `Isa (as) died and was resurrected and will come again. Continue reading
What reasoning do our Muslim brothers of the Maturidi Aqeedah give for saying that Allah punishing the good and rewarding the bad if He so wishes would be absurd? Continue reading
In time I had hoped that my husband would also take baya but instead he has become interested in Shia doctrines. Continue reading
The Wahabis have some terrible beliefs about Allah (like anthropomorphism and ascribing limitations and defects) and make horrific insults against Rasool Allah (sallah Allahu aleyhi wasalam) ,essentially degrading him to the status of any old person and forbidding great love for him (na’uthubillah). Continue reading
Q25:3 says the disbelievers as those who takes idols or that which is created and harmless as “gods”. But what makes an object a “god/ilah” ?… Continue reading
1)What is the difference between azalijun (pre eternal) and qadimijun (ancient)?… Continue reading
With regards to the tripartite of Islamic Theology ilahiyyat, nubuwwat and sami’at could you refer me to classical texts [earlierst sources] and to the scholars to studying under?… Continue reading
Q: salaam, why did imam bukhari critisise imam abu hanifah as being weak in hadith or is this a forgery on imam bukharis name..thank you for your time Continue reading