- Qur'an & Tafsir (169)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (289)
- Belief & Doctrine (676)
- Dream Interpretation (5,718)
- Prayer Request (3,700)
- Health (680)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,652)
- Permission (483)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,112)
- Family Issues (1,919)
- Marriage/Divorce (875)
- Halal & Haram (912)
- Women's Issues (336)
- General (988)
- History (187)
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: female
For some time I had problem with losing my hair, and because of this I had to see myself forced to use hair extensions could help me with some duaa to solve this problem and seek help from Allah to help me get my long hair again?
Thank you. Continue reading
I dream after Fajr something come out of my private parts, and I was pulling it out by a cord… Continue reading
My female, married cousin is getting excessive white discharge. She has got very weak and ill because of this. She has seen a doctor… Continue reading
1. What does isbal mean linguistically and in its Shar’i application? (Is there an opinion that it relates to trailing as opposed to merely lengthening the garment?)… Continue reading
I dreamt that from the upper left molar, the surface of one tooth was chipped and fell out… Continue reading
I saw dead body of my sis wrapped in kafan. My mother kept it folded in washing machine… Continue reading
I saw the dream during the day. I was in a house and looking out the window. There was a tree and right below the tree… Continue reading
I had a dream that my husband (who is still away from the family home), was asleep… Continue reading
I dreamt that I am going passed a house, near my local masjid, and then out of nowhere Shaykh Hisham appears knocking on this house door… Continue reading
Asalam u laikum warahmatullah wa barakahtu, Im sitting ulema’s dressed in black cloaks and green turbans were all busy in conversation about whats happening around the world, all very eagerly waiting for whats still to come. I look around & notice i’m the only female amongst them?
May allah make all the believers imaans even stronger AMEEN!
Jazak allah khair. Continue reading