- Long hair Hadra
- To find way out of uncertainty
- Breaking Bayah
- VISION : BINT e RASULALLAH (saw around 12.30am)
- Fasting the 27th of Rajab (Laylat al-Isra wal-Mi`raj) – حكم صيام يوم 27 من شهر رجب؟
- Business agreement between a doctor and a reputed drug company is halal or haram
- Zawal Time
- Dream of marriage
- different shoes
- Marriage, Soap, He cooks fish
Tag Archives: ilham
I sometimes feel as if Allah is sending inspirations to me, telling me things I should do and what name of His I should say, sometimes letting me ask a question about Him and telling me about Himself! Continue reading
I just went to Mecca. Before doing my first tawwaf, I received an ‘ilham’ … Continue reading
Asalamalaykum wr wb, i’ve had this question in the back of my mind for a very long time now, and since our sheikhs know what is better for us i had an important question to ask so when the time comes i wont be confused.
1) should i marry a girl who is from my country that lives here in america?
2) or should i marry a girl who lives in my country, which would mean its the decision of my parents as to who the girl is going to be? this way i think is harder because we think different because i’m raised in america and she over in my country, and it will take a while if i were to sponsor her.
sheikh gibril interpreted my dream and said i should seek the easiest way of marriage. please help me?what is the way i should do it?