- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: qadar
As Salaamu Alaikum. I would like to know can hasad (envy) change your Taqdeer? I know that it can cause physical illness, but can it change the Divine Decree of Allah in aspects like getting married, having children etc.? Continue reading
The person whom one is going to marry is pre decided by fate or we have the ability to chose ? Continue reading
Can you please help explain the following scenario. One has a job, has earned respect and rizq in it and is doing well, however has learnt almost everything and is becoming complacent. There is an other position in the same company which may pay the same but will help to grow and learn more. Continue reading
I dreamt that Maulana predicted that a fire will break out at this house flats (I’m staying in one of the house)… Continue reading
I really love this guy. He promised to marry me but now he says we should take time apart for two years… Continue reading
1-What is meant by “believer”? Does it mean anybody who says shahaadah?… Continue reading
My concern has to do with a legal issue that me and my mother are experiencing… Continue reading