- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: Khatm Khawajagan
Here everyone reads the Qur’an loud together. Is that jaiz or is it Haram. Continue reading
Salam alaikum Shaykh, I’ve been worried for few weeks, due to an issue which I need resolve to. I recently started working and it’s at night time. Because of its schedule, I miss weekly khatm Khwajagan. Continue reading
What does it mean when they say ‘Huu, Huu, Huu’ in the dhikr? I Googled it, but it’s very complex. At first I thought it was like ‘Huwa’ (He), but shortened. Continue reading
We read khatam ul khwajigan weekly and sometimes there is no-one there to do the dua at the end. Is there a specific dua you have to read at the end? Continue reading
If you do bayah with shaykh nazim can you be part of the mevlevi, shadhili and qadri tariqts and do their dhkir as well. Continue reading
I am from Chisty Silsila of Khawjah e Hind, i would like to know isn’t Khatm e khwajgaan only for Chisty Silsila ?
My mom is a foll of Chshtiyya-Nizamia order, and we read Khatm Khwajgaan at home on most thursdays Continue reading