baya

Question:

Asak,
My mom is a foll of Chshtiyya-Nizamia order, and we read Khatm Khwajgaan at home on most thursdays-(at the end of khatm shareef in the list of awliyas the name of Sheikh Bhauddin Nashband’ is mentioned)
I had taken a baya form a Sheikh from Qadrriyya Tariqa when I was almost17-18 yrs old that was the only time I had met him-, there was no zikr/awraad given. Im 34 now I have been foll Mawlana Sheikh Hisham on sufilive- I feel I have been divinely guided here, want to take baya now-My Qs is before doing that do I have to seek permission from /or inform the Sheikh from whom I had previously taken baya.
Also, after taking baya should I stop participating in the kahtmshareef at home.
Please help me, and please ask Sheikh Hisham to pray for me.
Jazakallah.

Answer:

Wa `alaykum salam,

Mawlana Shaykh Hisham is praying for you. Please view this following post:  Spiritual pull of Awliya

This entry was posted in General and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.