Dream: Green bag and boots

Dream:

SELAM MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL
I entered a strange place, a bar. I saw a rough man, I was afraid of him. I got away from him. Then I came to a room with men playing football. Then I came to a shop a woman was selling things luxury baby jackets, head scarfs and a lovely dark green handbag. I wanted to buy it. When you buy the bag you get a lovely pair of green boots with it as present. Then I thought how can I pay for this bag. Then I took the boot and big shiny old golden coins came out of the boot. The coins had a picture of a man or woman on them with an old temple behind them. The sun shine over her his head. I put one big coin in my mouth, I tried to hide it.

Interpretation:

`Alaykum Salam,

The dream points to progress from sin to play then marketplace then┬ásomething old and valuable, which stands for religion. The gold in┬áthe mouth is the reading and recitation of Qur’an insha-Allah.

Hajj Gibril Haddad

This entry was posted in Dream Interpretation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.