- Qur'an & Tafsir (193)
- Worldly Dealings (7)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (319)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (332)
- Belief & Doctrine (715)
- Dream Interpretation (5,822)
- Prayer Request (3,761)
- Health (715)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,724)
- Permission (507)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,182)
- Family Issues (1,961)
- Marriage/Divorce (900)
- Halal & Haram (962)
- Women's Issues (348)
- General (988)
- History (194)
- Avoiding kufr
- Bright Sun
- About tarbya and group zhikr
- Golden snow
- Many dreams of Naqshbandi Shaykhs over 12 months – sign I should take bayyah?
- I have a Prayer request for shaykh to do for marriage.
- Clarification regarding Qasida Jaljalutiyya
- Please we need ur prayer
- Prophet Dawood Giving Wooden Comb
- Do Cats have a next life?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: dead
1. Is it permissible / possible to give qurban of parts of a cow with the intention of it benefiting a person who is not living? I’d like to include my grandmother who has passed on. Kindly advise. Continue reading
I found myself walking in a street cracked and broken… I thought why is it so hard to walk here, and I looked down the street was filled with the carcasses of dead cats…[fr]I hope this finds you in the best of health and blessings.
Last night I had a dream, the first part of which i find not worth mentioning, but towards the end I found myself walking in a street cracked and broken, if i remember correctly i was holding my 2 children’s hands’ and trying to walk with them. I thought why is it so hard to walk here, and i looked down the street was filled with the carcasses of dead cats…[/fr] Continue reading
My aunty saw dream about dead women who were her relatives. She saw couple of… Continue reading
First of all, why do I keep dreaming of horses? I haven’t ridden for 15 years: is there a message here or is it just coincidence? Continue reading
I just want to humbly ask for a prayer on behalf of my friend who had her father pass away about a month ago… Continue reading
My grandad has been dead for over 65 years… Continue reading
I was sitting on a chair in a room and there was a table in front of me on which there was the body of RasoolAllah(s.a.w) and it was his dead body… Continue reading
I have a simple question surrounding praying for those who have passed away. When praying for our dearly departed, do they benefit more if we pray at their graves.. Continue reading