- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: du`a of Sayyidina Dawud (as)
I have 2 questions. I did Hazrat Dawood (AS) amaal, but within 1 day it seem to me that it backfired. The guy whom I want to marry is saying that his family has almost fixed his marriage but he does not want to marry that woman. Continue reading
I have begun the wazeefas for marriage and love. I have prayed on this for 11 days now, with no successful response. Is it possible that I break the 40 days? is this poor etiquette?
I want to ask one thing that according to the procedure mentioned we have to hang a taweez on our right shoulder. After completing 40 days what should we do with the taweez? Continue reading
Hello please help me, I’m [private] from [private], 23 years-old. I love a boy from my university. We were friends since three years. They don’t marry out of his community… Continue reading
My engagement broke off after a year without any reason, just stating that the boys parents weren’t happy anymore. Both I and my ex-fiance tried to re-patch the engagement… Continue reading