Permission & method for wazifa of Sayyiduna Dawood AS


As Salaam O Alaikum,

My engagement broke off after a year without any reason, just stating that the boys parents weren’t happy anymore. Both I and my ex-fiance tried to re-patch the engagement, but he gave up as his parents said it was impossible and they’re not happy. His parents also stated it didn’t break off because of me. They gave no reason.

Can I have permission to recite this wazifa as we both wanted it to work, but he has given up and I can’t do anything. We haven’t had any contact for about 6-7 weeks.

Also, do I do this wazifa by reciting the dua 100 times a day? Please pray for me and this situation.



A`udhu billahi min ash-shaytan ir-rajeem
Bismillahi ‘r-Rahmani ‘r-Raheem

wa `alaykum salam,

You may read the dua as described here.


About Staff Dar al-Iftaa Al-Missriyyah

Dar al-Ifta al Misriyyah, (Center for Religious Verdicts of Egypt) is considered among the pioneering foundations for fatwa in the Islamic world.It has been the premier institute to represent Islam and the international flagship for Islamic legal research. It fulfills its historic and civil role by keeping contemporary Muslim in touch with religious principles, clarifying the right way, removing doubts concerning religious and worldly life, and revealing religious laws for new issues of contemporary life.
This entry was posted in Permission and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.