- Qur'an & Tafsir (184)
- Hadith (315)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (694)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,723)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,683)
- Permission (496)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,144)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Big fraud & cheating against me
- Permision for Daily Awrad and Night Vigil
- Can feeding the poor constitute Zakat?
- Hunger Stone of Rasoolullah (s)
- Source of a Statement; whether it’s a hadith or not
- Struggling to believe in black magic. Is it just illusion/trickery?
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: isnad
What is your comment about the following statement, as translated into English: “And the Seniors of the Tariqa Naqshbandiyya Aliyya Haqqani claim that the sins of Shaykh Muhammad Nazim are no longer being Continue reading
Ya shaykh Gibril
Is there an opinion in Mizan al-‘Itidal of imam al-Dhahabi, rahmatullahi ta’la alayh, (or any of his other books, or by some other imam)
To validate or to make permissibile the taking of fiqh and aqida, if they themselves are RELIABLE, of the immediate students (and their students and their students and so on), basically with the isnad in fiqh and aqida of an ‘Alim (y) who is dishonest in his presentation of another ‘Alims (z) book, to muftis for fatawa against him, in doing so alim (y) intentionally shows the ‘ibarat and the jumlay concerned in alim (z)’s book out of context and not what he intended just to get fatawa of kufr against him. Because of this dishonesty has been found out and his standing their by becoming tarnished and his isnad effectively not having the sidq attached to it because of this. Continue reading
I pray and hope your fine. I have a question about the following hadith:And ‘Aa`ishah said: “Among all of Allah’s servants, his neck was the the most handsome…
Salam Ya Shuyukh,
May I know what is the definition of Ijazah? What I the purpose of having it and also what are the steps of getting an Ijazah from different Shaykhs?
Sorry for my bad adab.
Syukran Continue reading
I marveled at this hadith that appears early on about Allah has ordered the pen to write for the kalimah 70,000 years,… Continue reading
“A true believer is one with whom others feel secure. One who returns love for hatred”… Continue reading
Q: Salafi friends ask about the validity of ahadith explaining about surah Yasin as heart of Qur’an and that reading it upon deceased moslem can intercede the reader and the deceased. Could you provide me the level of validity of the hadiths and their sources? Continue reading