- Qur'an & Tafsir (185)
- Worldly Dealings (1)
- Hadith (316)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (314)
- Belief & Doctrine (698)
- Dream Interpretation (5,792)
- Prayer Request (3,732)
- Health (701)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,695)
- Permission (501)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,157)
- Family Issues (1,946)
- Marriage/Divorce (890)
- Halal & Haram (946)
- Women's Issues (345)
- General (987)
- History (192)
- What is the kaffara for unpaid wages?
- Traveling for study
- Public or Private school
- Bayt confirmation
- Elder brother chained afreet jin
- Salatal Fatih Dalail ul Khairat
- Urgent prayer
- Dua/advice for Headaches that prevent me from being active (like reading quran)
- About new Salawat Sharif book
- Seeing darga shareef in dreams
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: halal food
We have been buying our cat dry food that only contains fish (to be halal for her).Now she is gaining a lot weight and the only solution is to transfer to fresh (raw) meat.
I live in Shanghai, China. It has become harder to buy halal meat. Can I buy regular meat, if halal meat is unavailable?
Are all cheese halal regardless of ingredients? I’ve received some emails several years ago about how cheddar cheese in the USA contains pork products (enzymes) and… Continue reading
I have recently been researching into what seafood are allowed and what are not. Currently I have found out that Crabs and such crustaceans that survive on land may not be and fish are. My question is what is the Hanafi ruling on… Continue reading
Is it permissible to consume food at a person’s place, by way of invitation, who gambles?
Is it OK to eat Chinese food if you know the people preparing the food… Continue reading
I have heard that it is not permissible for us to eat food prepared by Hindus… Continue reading
I am due to be married to a convert Muslim who was raised a Hindu. His elderly parents accept that he is a Muslim and are willing to be very accommodating to me… Continue reading
Besides the ritual slaughtering, what are the other steps to be taken when hunting an animal? Continue reading