- Qur'an & Tafsir (184)
- Hadith (315)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (694)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,723)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,683)
- Permission (496)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,144)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Big fraud & cheating against me
- Permision for Daily Awrad and Night Vigil
- Can feeding the poor constitute Zakat?
- Hunger Stone of Rasoolullah (s)
- Source of a Statement; whether it’s a hadith or not
- Struggling to believe in black magic. Is it just illusion/trickery?
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: interest-based bank
1. Is it permissable in Islam for one to work for a secular bank (where riba is common) as an accountant.
2. If one has a riba based mortgage, what should one do, change to a Islamic Mortgage even if they are not totally 100 shariah compliant? Or sell the house and live on rental property until one has cash to buy? Continue reading
This is [private] from Pakistan. I have this question of high importance, i want its answer direct from MSN if possible… Continue reading
Please clarify if one can invest in western banks such as Santander, Barclays etc?[fr]Please clarify if one can invest in western banks such as Santander, Barclays etc?[/fr] Continue reading
My question is related to buying house in Canada through where we put five to ten percent down payment and rest of the amount is being mortgage from the bank… Continue reading