- Qur'an & Tafsir (156)
- Hadith (295)
- Takhrij (44)
- Sunnah (255)
- Belief & Doctrine (642)
- Dream Interpretation (5,582)
- Prayer Request (3,629)
- Health (638)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,575)
- Permission (465)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,060)
- Family Issues (1,871)
- Marriage/Divorce (846)
- Halal & Haram (880)
- Women's Issues (321)
- General (986)
- History (181)
- Taraweeh prayer a must?
- food goes bad after burying murdered son
- Karamat al-Awliya
- Seeing the Prophet (may peace be upon him) in two dreams
- Shaykh Nazim Dream
- Bayah Tabarruk & Baya Irshad
- Jin possession dream
- Haram money to halal?
- Kasb of Asharis.
- Confused about: “Anyone who says/does x, his xyz are halal”
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Dua to look attractive
- Blood Moons in Islam
Tag Archives: riba
Question: Assalamu alaykum wa rahmatullah wa barakartu A long time ago my grandma took out savings bonds for all the grandkids, she put $1,000 down. Well she recently cashed the savings bond and now its $5,000 my parents want me … Continue reading
I took a loan of money from my Financial institution and I am paying ribaa on that amount.
What can I do so Allah ta’ala forgive me this? Is there anyway to expiate this? Continue reading
1. Is it permissable in Islam for one to work for a secular bank (where riba is common) as an accountant.
2. If one has a riba based mortgage, what should one do, change to a Islamic Mortgage even if they are not totally 100 shariah compliant? Or sell the house and live on rental property until one has cash to buy? Continue reading
Is it permitted in Islam to have a “Registered Education Savings Plans”? Is it a “riba”? Continue reading
I have been thinking of leaving [Investment Bank] because of interest. even though I don’t deal with interest but I read some scholars say that even working as a janitor at a bank is haraam. Continue reading
My father has worked for a bank more than 35 years of his life and automatically he gets his income from the bank…. Continue reading
I live in a non-muslim country and my wish is to start my own business. I currently work in the corporate world and been saving for quite some many years to start my own business… Continue reading
May i ask whether if i am to do trading, Example currency trading, Example, I trade with $100, Then build up my income by maximising profits and thus money grows… Continue reading
Is working in an Islamic bank legal (is Islamic banking justified)? … Continue reading