- Qur'an & Tafsir (183)
- Hadith (313)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (308)
- Belief & Doctrine (693)
- Dream Interpretation (5,777)
- Prayer Request (3,722)
- Health (695)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,680)
- Permission (494)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,141)
- Family Issues (1,937)
- Marriage/Divorce (885)
- Halal & Haram (935)
- Women's Issues (343)
- General (987)
- History (191)
- Killing Ad-Dijjal (Anti-christ)
- DREAM: Seeing Hazrat Hussain RATA as a young boy: Saw at 5:30am & got up
- Surgery regret. Need help from Shaykh Hisham.
- Seeing Prophet (SAW) in seated nap between tahajjud and fajr
- “Muhammad” shining green on palm.
- Surah Maryam Recitation
- Continuous failure of brother
- Is it Permissible to Follow Zahiri School of thought in Fiqhi Masail
- Can women leave home without a need?
- Naqshbandi Tariqa for none Arabs?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: riba
I recently opened an online trading account on TD Ameritrade to buy and sell stocks in the New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ… Continue reading
Q: In what ways can we use the money received as interest on a savings account with bank. Continue reading
Q: Is it permitted to buy a house using a normal bank mortgage? Continue reading
Q: For those living in the west is there permissibility to purchase a house with a standard mortgage? Continue reading
Question: Asalamu alaikom. Bismillah al-rahman al-rahim Can a person go to Hajj if they still have a mortgage on there house. Allahumma salli ala Sayyidina Muhammad Answer: `Alaykum as-Salam, You may go to Hajj as long as the funds used … Continue reading
So, won’t it be better that a man keeps his money without any decrease or increase. He takes bank statements at some intervals calculates the charges deductions and balance, withdraws surplus money (profit) divides it among needy.[fr]A: Fixed-rate or otherwise, interest is haram.[/fr] Continue reading