- Qur'an & Tafsir (203)
- Worldly Dealings (25)
- Language (2)
- Hadith (334)
- Takhrij (53)
- Sunnah (359)
- Belief & Doctrine (743)
- Dream Interpretation (5,953)
- Prayer Request (3,825)
- Health (738)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,779)
- Permission (526)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,235)
- Family Issues (2,003)
- Marriage/Divorce (934)
- Halal & Haram (998)
- Women's Issues (371)
- General (992)
- History (201)
- My daughter’s activities and marriage
- Pricing Strategies in Islam
- Health issues
- cant see dream
- Dua for trip to Bangladesh
- Saying "La illaha il Allah Muhammadur RasulAllah" close to death
- Prayer for Rizq/ Job
- In a dream I am in a hurry offering salah doing mistakes.
- Al Hawi lil Fatawi-Translation
- Sunnah Prayers
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: images
1]. Is video making haram? Can we make video of olema to spread Islamic knowledge and faith?
2]. Which type of tasweer are haram? Is in computer and mobile phone on wallpaper and other images of living thing in memory are haram? Continue reading
Please help me understand. I have an 8 month old baby boy who of course has many clothes, toys, books and wall decorations as well as blankets… Continue reading
I wanted to ask, I have taken baya with Maulana Shaykh. However, often when I am… Continue reading
My question is how do I silence my mind from all unnecessary thoughts. Continue reading
Assalaamualaykum, a very talented friend of mine recently asked about the permissibility of drawing portraits and taking photographs. Could someone shed some light on the discussion that is going and what is the view held by our shuyukh please? Continue reading
Assalam u alayekum syedi sheikh hisham !
I had posted this question previously twice but it has’nt been answered up to this day.
i wanted to ask that what is the authenticity of the paintings/posters that some people place on the walls of their homes , workplaces etc and attribute them to Hazrat Ghous Ul Azam RehmatUllah Alaye hi or Hazrat Ali Karam Ullah waj’hu hu .are these pics/paintings really there .i mean if a person sees in his dream some person resembling these pics should he believe that he is viewing Hazrat Ghous Ul Azam or Haazrat Ali?
shukranYa Syyedi. Continue reading
Q: When making intention and entering prayers, during takbiratul ihram, I have difficulty focusing and I often have all sorts of random images pop up in my mind, Continue reading