Pictures

Question:

Please help me understand. I have an 8 month old baby boy who of course has many clothes, toys, books and wall decorations as well as blankets, etc. that all have animated pictures on them which I’ve come to learn is a bad thing because angels will not enter the house. Please give me much information about this so that I may understand what to do, if I should replace all his things although this would be hard on me ..

Jazzekallah khair

Answer:

You may refer to the response here in regards to the use of pictures.

This entry was posted in Halal & Haram and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.