- Qur'an & Tafsir (172)
- Hadith (309)
- Takhrij (47)
- Sunnah (290)
- Belief & Doctrine (678)
- Dream Interpretation (5,734)
- Prayer Request (3,704)
- Health (683)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2,660)
- Permission (486)
- `Ibadat – Worship (1,118)
- Family Issues (1,924)
- Marriage/Divorce (878)
- Halal & Haram (917)
- Women's Issues (337)
- General (987)
- History (188)
- Instagram addicted
- plz help.Small whirling tornado next to me & hubby.
- Dua for Ill daughter.
- Where does it say the brothers of Yusuf were Prophets of Allah swt?
- Crushing Takbir
- The Prophet ﷺ Visits Me
- My mysterious dreams during quarantine time
- Half lizard half snake
- Dreamt of The Prophet’s (pbuh) Mosque after missing Tahajjud
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- DUA for having baby boy
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- Reciting “ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum” before dawn
- Wazifa for the baby boy
- Is it compulsory to use Jazakillah for females?
- Dua to look attractive
Tag Archives: make-up prayers
In Shafi’ School does one get reward of praying taraweeh even though he has many qada prayers such as of Asr as its Haram to pray back Continue reading
one goes to jannah isA when praying 4 rakats sunnah before and after dhur. Continue reading
If we have missed the Sunnahs before the Fard Prayer because Jama for Fard prayer has started then can we pray the 2 Sunnah of Fajar, 4 of Zuhur, 4 of Asr and 4 of Isha after finishing with the Fard Jamah or its not correct to pray afterwards. Continue reading
Murids here wanted to know the procedure to follow on missed prayers also how to plan this when the missed prayers were over… Continue reading
By God’s grace and will, I would like to start praying full time and I would like to learn more about the etiquette of salat… Continue reading
I’ve read that one has to make up for missed fard prayers. If it’s the case with me then I’d not be able to perform many/any sunnah prayers…[fr]I’ve read that one has to make up for missed fard prayers. If it’s the case with me then I’d not be-able to perform many/any sunnah prayers.[/fr] Continue reading
Up to the year 1981 I only pray, sunnah prayer, twice a year : on the first of Syawwal… Continue reading
1) I live in a country where majority are Shafi’e Mazhab.However, after marriage I made intention to switch to Hanafi… Continue reading
I have an issue that im pondering on. Iv missed several prayers in my life astaghfirullah, and im wondering how to make them up. Also, iv read that there are some times in the day that it is Mukhru to do your prayers. Im an hanafi and i am just wondering when and how to make these prayers up, and if theyre valid or not.
JazakAllah Continue reading