- Qur'an & Tafsir (133)
- Hadith (253)
- Takhrij (33)
- Sunnah (175)
- Belief & Doctrine (498)
- Dream Interpretation (4655)
- Prayer Request (2918)
- Health (534)
- Sufism (Tasawwuf) (2198)
- Permission (304)
- `Ibadat – Worship (742)
- Family Issues (1490)
- Marriage/Divorce (575)
- Halal & Haram (644)
- Women's Issues (270)
- General (724)
- History (163)
- Ramadan series 2014
- Is Hamas a Zionist patsy organization in the guise of an Islamic front?
- Ruling for pregnant ladies
- RE: Permission for Marriage
- parental disapproval
- Are we a good match?
- Prayer Request: Needed to do wudu often
- Mawlana Shaykh Nazim’s Meeting with Former President Musharraf
- Dream: syeds?
- Ayat ash-Shifa (Six Quranic Verses of Healing)
- What is Dua of Hazrat Dawood (as)?
- I love someone so I need the permission to recite dua
- Benefits of reading Durood Nariya
- The Most Powerful Wazifa
- DUA for having baby boy
- Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me
- Imam Mahdi(as) and Sheik Mehmet
- I am in big problem & need help
- Reciting "ya Hayyu, ya Qayyum" before dawn
Salat – Prayer
How to proceed when you arrive late to the masjid and the jamat is already praying tarawih. Should we pray salatul isha first alone and then join? Thanks and Salam.
I just became a Muslim a handful of years ago and I have been searching on the internet long to correctly do Tawari prayer. I don’t like how Muslims uses Arabic words mixed with English and not defined and it makes it confusing to practicing Muslims. Continue reading
I was reading Salah at Tasbih. When I was in the last rakah I forgot to make the second sajda. So after reading tashahud I made salaam to the right and made one sajdah and read the tasbih ten times. Would this have been the correct thing to do and is the prayer valid. Continue reading
assalamu alaykum ya sayyadi ive made intention to pray my 5 salats in jamat in my masjid in shaykh hisham kabbani book quidebook shaykh gives duas and zikrs in between sunnah fards and nafls of salah is there and short versions i can do. Continue reading
Salaam Alaikum. How far is the husband responsible for his wifes prayers and wearing hijab? If the wife doesn’t pray, will the husband be questioned in the hereafter as to why he didn’t make her pray? Continue reading
Assalamo alaykum wa rehmatullahi wa barkatuhu. Ya sayyidi! i want to ask that what is the zikr after the juma prayer?
as salam aleikum, I ask you to forgive my past mistakes. Every day, I fall asleep at fajr, no matter what I do I can not do the fajr for more than two or three days and then I do not for 4 days. Continue reading
Assalaamu alaykum wR wB. Often you have spoken of our being nearest to Allah (SWT) when we are in sajdah during salat. I wonder how that applies to people who are physically unable to do the normal salat, and instead must pray while seated? Continue reading