Nikaah

Question:

Aslam alaiykam

Jazak Allah for giving me the wazifa to recite to soften the hearts of the parents of the man i want to marry & for them to agree to this marriage insha Allah. Is there anything else I could read or do to make this task easy?

Also I would like to find out if I have any bandish towards me getting married? Is this something you can please help me with to find out & to treat?

Allah hafiz

Answer:

To remove black magic, Mawlana Shaykh Hisham recommends reciting the book Salawat of Tremendous Blessings which you may obtain from isn1.net.

This entry was posted in Marriage/Divorce. Bookmark the permalink.