Prayer Request: Serious Blackmagic done on me

Request:

Aslamulaikum,
I am suffering from a serious blackmagic spell that was done by a relatives by ours from A hindu. Its causing fights in the family and destruction in the business. Also because of this blackmagic my nerves in my brain are malfunctioned that and my body is abnormally skinny. This blackmagic is destroying my life. I had tried reading the last 3 surahs of the quran which prophet read and ayal Qursi but it doesnt work. Its too powerful and its destroying my health day by day and my life.
I have been suffering for over 15 years please get Mawlana Shaykh Nazim Adil al-Haqqani to pray for me and give me something to read that can break this spell its too strong.

Response:

Wa `alaykum salam,

Insha-Allah, we are asking Mawlana Shaykh to pray for you. Please read this response to prior post  Prayer Request for my health problem .

Keep practicing the general prescription for protection from Jinn until you are no longer in need, insha-Allah.
1. Recite the Du`a of Ayat al-Kursi once a day
2. Recite Ayat al-Kursi itself 3x a day
3. wear the tawiz of Grandshaykh `Abdullah al-Fa’iz ad-Daghestani (q)

This entry was posted in Prayer Request and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.