Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah
May Allah send His Blessings upon Sultan-ul-Awwliya (q) and Mawlana Shaykh Hisham (q). I am writing my three dreams precisely.
(1) I saw that I am getting married to my Mother and my mother was reciting verses of Holy Quraan.
(2) After I started wearing Turquoise because I read on Nur Muhammad that wearing a ring is a Sunnah of Prophet (S.A.W), I saw ” Someone told me that the turquoise i m wearing is very good and he appreciated it.”
(3) I saw that “the Girl whom I want to marry gave me a book and said that I should read it. It is about a saint named Sulayman bin Sulayman.”
1) it means immense love to your mother and to show that “Paradise is under the feet of the mother.”
2) alhamdulillah, that means that one of the awliyaullah responsible for you is that what you did is good advice and will protect you from evil eyes.
3) it means that insha-Allah that marriage will open for you a door to be an inheritor from Sayyidina Sulayman (as) some secrets that enable you to help people in the future.
Shaykh Muhammad Hisham Kabbani